Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Music Lovin' Baby

I got the cutest video from the nursery workers this Sunday! Apparently Adam decided to put on a concert for them. I'm definitely hoping he will like music as he grows and learn to play an instrument (and I know his grandparents want that too).


Guess what?!? My new shoes finally came in. I can't wait to run the next race with them. Hopefully, they'll cut my race time in half.

Adam has been very curious these days. He's been army crawling (and so close to real crawling) everywhere. Today, he was in the living room with Kirby and I look over, he is trying to pick up Kirby's shadow. Kirby was just watching him and it seemed like he couldn't figure out why Adam wasn't succeeding either. They were just so perplexed.


Now that it's December I can begin decorating for Christmas! I believe you need to get through one holiday before you start another, so I have waited until after Thanksgiving before the decorating began. The next hurdle is getting decorations. Since we've been married, we've lived in apartments, so we just had a small four foot tree since we didn't have the room. Not this year! I ordered a 7 1/2 foot tree and have been going to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Wal-Mart and Target to find the exact decorations I wanted. I decided to do my tree in red and white - but it's not quite done yet. I'm making my own tree skirt because I haven't been able to find one I liked. When I'm done (hopefully this week), I will definitely show you guys.

In the meantime, I've made my own wreath, which is now on the door. I've also finished my fireplace - I think it turned out very cute.



Before I go any further, let me tell you that I do NOT do Santa. I will be putting up a special post in a couple of days about my reasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment