Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Swimming and Jam

Last Wednesday night, I wanted to make a dessert and discovered that I had very ripe bananas. I've never made banana bread, but thought I'd give it a whirl. Julie told me that it's the best she's every had, so I think I must've done okay. I gave Adam some the next morning since he was asleep when I made it. For someone who doesn't like bananas, he ate it right up.


My dad had the day off, so we visited him and had lunch with him. Spaghetti was on the menu, which means we had to snap some hilarious pictures of Adam.


After we ate lunch, we went to Emma's house (she also had the day off) and spent the afternoon swimming. Adam of course loves swimming. My mom even joined us once she got off of work.


Saturday, Katie came over as well as Rusty's mom to do a photoshoot. It was a late birthday present to give Rusty's mom new photos with Adam and her kids. Katie showed me a couple the same night and they look really good. I think she'll love them!


Sunday, Emma came over and Katie had already spent the night, so all of us plus Julie made strawberry jam for the wedding shower we're throwing for my cousin in a couple of weeks. It took a long time, but we had a lot of fun working together.


Adam has become quite the daredevil baby, climbing on things and attempting new feats like practicing on the slide without my help.



Toddler Time is back! We went this morning and Adam had a fun time, like always. It's good to be back and see how all the other kids have grown over just a month.


After Toddler Time, since we still had plenty of time before lunch (and I remembered the bread), we went to the lake in our neighborhood and fed the geese. Adam loves birds, but I thought these would scare him - NOPE! Even with them hissing at him for getting too close, he still loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment