Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Showers and Chalk Art

Well, I'm pretty sure they're conspiring against me...


The last part of last week was all about prepping for my cousin's shower. My sisters and I decided to throw him and his fiancee a wedding shower brunch with a fall theme. Honestly, it's been one of my favorite showers so far. Plus, we've got to see all of my dad's family sans my Uncle Bubba. Here's a sneak peak picture, but you can find the whole shower here.


After the shower, since it was so early, Adam and I took a nap and them met Grandpa and Grammy along with Adam's cousins, JoLynn and Jade at the park (Rusty and Julie went somewhere else). They played and played. We all went to dinner after.




It was a bit chilly this week, so Adam got to wear this adorable hoodie I got on sale. Some people seem to not like it, but I think it's fantastic!


I bought some chalk this week to use outside. I though Adam would enjoy it because he wouldn't be confined to a piece of paper. After dinner yesterday, Rusty, Julie, Adam, and I drew all over our driveway.

This morning, we were loading up in the car to go to Toddler Time and our neighbors were in our driveway looking at our chalk artwork. They thought it was awesome. They also though Adam was looking too cute in his overalls.

No comments:

Post a Comment