Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pigs, Dogs, and Dinosaurs

Woo! A lot has been done this week! I hope I can remember it all!

Julie and I decided to go geocaching (I know, I'm like ten years late), but it was really fun. There's a good bit of things to find around me, so hopefully I can do it some more!


Literally last Thursday I was asked to make cupcakes for Saturday. It didn't seem too bad and she liked the ideas I had, so I accepted. Friday morning, she asked if there was any way I could double it, but luckily I didn't have to go back out for more ingredients. I'm really happy the way they turned out. She wanted half The Little Mermaid and half dinosaur-theme, which we decided to do footprints.


Saturday, we went to Pigs n Peaches again this year and got a family photo. Julie, Grammy, and Grandpa join us this year and we ate lots and lots of BBQ!


Sunday, we had lunch with the Sullivan's, which is a pretty common thing, but I snapped this cute pic of Rusty, Keith, and Adam.


I tried out the new blender again - this time with strawberry ice cream. It was delicious! It isn't as healthy as the banana one because it uses cream, but that made it even more delicious!


National Dog Day has come again and I was able to get a picture with Adam and Kirby. Here's a comparison between it and last year. Crazy!


Julie, Adam, and I tried out a new park today. It's about the same distance as our normal park, but not as big. We really enjoyed the change of pace and trying out new things. I can definitely see us switching between the two from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment