Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Baby's First Haircut

We found out this week that Adam loves squash - like, absolutely loves it! Score one for veggies!


I've been working out with an 8 week strength training course. I realized today that Adam's been watching me more than I realize even though most of the workouts are being done while he naps. While I was doing the final stretches this week, I go to downward dog and Adam does it right along with me. It was cute and hopefully learning these things early will allow him not to struggle with his weight like I have.


Adam and Kirby have a close relationship - we all know this. This week, I showed Adam how to scratch Kirby's stomach. Kirby loves it and Adam loves it, so it's a win-win for everyone.


We hit a major milestone this week! Adam got his first haircut! He was starting to get a mullet, so I called the two most popular kid salons in the area. One was twice as expensive as the other and I didn't really need much, It was an... interesting experience. Adam hated every second of it. The hair stylist tried everything - songs, tv, toys, books, a sucker (which he's never had and didn't want it). She finally got it done, but he was not happy one bit.


He looks a lot older now, so that's crazy. Julie and I took him to a small nearby park after to make him feel better from his traumatic experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment