Wednesday, August 19, 2015

New Blender, New Shoes

The weather has been really amazing this week! We got to have tons of play time outside. We even got to play outside once Rusty got home, so he and Adam played tag.

 


We've been meaning to visit Rusty's mom (Memaw) at work and finally got around to it this week. She introduced him to all her co-workers at the eye doctor and went out to lunch with her. She was really excited to see us (especially Adam). Julie came with us too, so all she was missing was Rusty.

 

After church on Sunday, my parents watched Adam, so Rusty and I could do an escape room for a friend's birthday. There are several in Atlanta, but we went to Ultimate Escape Game Atlanta. It was really awesome! I recommend it to everyone. It is such an adrenaline rush and the hour ticks down so quickly. I can't wait to go back to try the other rooms.


We received two new things this week. Adam got a new pair of shoes. These are his first "real" pair. He's tripped a bit more than he was - probably because the soles are larger and harder - but he'll get used to them. He really likes wearing them though.


The second new thing is my blender! My old one started smoking a week or so ago when I tried to make banana ice cream, so after much research, I went with a Ninja Professional Blender - AND I LOVE IT! It made the banana ice cream the first night with no problems at all! Delicious!



Now that Adam has his new hair, I bought some kid hair spray and made his hair into a fohawk. He touches his hair quite a bit, so it wasn't perfect for long, but long enough to snap some cute photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment