Friday, February 27, 2015

Snow Ice Cream Recipe

I'm a sucker for some ice cream. Feeling bad - ice cream. Feeling sad - ice cream. Celebrating - ice cream. Bored - ice cream. All kind, all day, I love ice cream.

So since it snowed this week, I decided to try out a couple of different "Snow Ice Cream" recipes to figure out the best and have a excuse to eat ice cream. I also had my official taste tester (my husband, Rusty) try each kind to give me his favorite too.

Guess what? We ended up picking the same recipe for our favorite, so of course, I'll share it with you!

Ingredients:

3/4 cup  Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tsp      Vanilla
8 cups    Snow

Mix together. I recommend you serve immediately, but if you need to wait, make sure to completely close the container you keep it in when you put it in the freezer.


The fluffier the snow, the better! I made some with a more icy snow and it definitely wasn't as good as the snow that was super soft and fluffy.

That's it! It is extremely easy, but extremely delicious!

I was in the mood for a pure vanilla ice cream, but you can mix it up and try new flavors by adding toppings - i.e. chocolate syrup, caramel, m&ms, nuts, etc.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment