Friday, March 6, 2015

Red Velvet Cookies Recipe

My brother, James, came over the other day to hang out and play some video games with Rusty and what is the question he always asks? What are you making? Brownies, cookies, cupcakes?

Some days I tell him we have nothing and I'm not making anything... other days... I indulge him.

So I look in the pantry and figure out what I have and what I can make. This time I decided to go with Red Velvet Cookies! I've never made them before, but there's no time like the present. Here's the recipe:

Ingredients:

1 box red velvet cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup margarine/butter
1/3 to 1/2 cup white chocolate chips

Directions:

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Mix all the ingredients.
Put spoonfuls of the mix on parchment paper and put in oven for 8-12 minutes (depending on the size of your spoonfuls).
You'll know they're done when the tops look like they've started to crack.
Cool for a few minutes and ENJOY!

Here's the directions in pictures:

Ingredients:

Mix ingredients:

Cookies out of the oven:

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment