Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Eleven Months Old - Oh My!

Last Thursday was my grandfather's (Adam's great-grandfather's) birthday - so of course, I need to give a shout out to him. Happy birthday!!!


We also went to Target last week and he tried on some hats. He's super cute.


Within the last week, Adam has learned several things: how to say "uh-oh", new noises with his mouth, and using his feet/hands to make noises. He's also trying to talk a lot more, so although he is talking gibberish, it really sounds like he's trying to have a conversation.



We had a break in snow and rain over the weekend and were able to go outside. Adam played in the grass and wood chips. Just feeling the breeze and warm weather has been very refreshing.


Today, Adam is eleven months old! That feels so old! In one month, he will be a year old and we will be having his party. That's so crazy to think about to me. Time just zooms by and I wish it would slow down. I'm loving Adam's current stage, but I miss some of the earlier stages.


Oh, and apparently Adam is a drama king. He ate all of his lunch and started grabbing his face and head in despair. Funny - yes. Over dramatic - yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment