Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Dream Team Dinner

I know I just updated a few days ago, but I wanted to get on the regular schedule again because I like order.

Friday, after we got back from Florida, we went to pick up Kirby, and he and Adam played and played. Kirby enjoyed his time alone with Julie (and no babies to poke and prod him), but he was VERY happy to see us.


Oh! I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Julie has officially moved in! She actually moved in the weekend before we left for vacation, but my last post was all about Florida, so I didn't mention it. She'll be living with us, probably until the end of the year, depending on when she gets a job. Her job now is all about finding the perfect job - or at least some sort of job!

Anyways, you would think I would lay low, but no. Our Dream Team (church volunteers') dinner was on Friday and I already told Meghan I would help her. Rusty and I had to go and help set up, but after all was said and done, it was great! PLUS, Meghan got this year's award for going over and beyond (and she absolutely deserved it)! You can find party pics - here!


Finally, I wanted to finish out the week by showing you a masterful piece of artwork created by my grandmother. She cross stitched this birth announcement and got it framed for us. Now I just have to decide where to put it!

No comments:

Post a Comment