Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Five Molars!!

I feel the entire past few days are in preparation for the coming weekend and next week (EVO and vacation), BUT we'll focus a bit on Adam's current development since we had his 15 month check-up on Monday.

Last week, we found that two molars had popped through! Since that short time, another has come in and two more are right on the edge. That's going to be FIVE molars - how crazy! He's going to be able to start chopping on some harder food soon. How is he so big?!?


Like I previously said, we had his check-up on Monday. I have been given such a wonderful little boy. He has hit of his 15 month milestones and all but one of his 18 month ones. He's 30. 25" tall (18%), 22lb, 11oz (49%), and 18.25" in head circumference (37%). He had to get two shots, which he was incredibly upset over for about ten seconds. 


Adam has REALLY been in the "repeating" mood lately... and I LOVE IT! He is so cute as he tries to say what I'm asking of him. We've really been working on the people we know. Here's a short list of the funniest:

  • Aunt Emma - "EeeeeMAH"
  • Aunt Katie - "Daydee"
  • Uncle James - "Amessssss"
  • Aunt Julie - "Oooodee"
  • Kirby - Herbeeee"
Today, Adam and I met up with my sister (Emma) and brother-in-law (John) at my parents' house while they're on vacation. We decided to go there to clean some of our old stuff from the basement and move some of the furniture to the rooms my mom wanted. We went out to a Mexican restaurant for lunch and unfortunately it made Adam have some super gross poo (ewwww!). 


One last thing - I finished my first ever quilt this week!!! I absolutely love it and am super proud of it! Rusty got me a sewing machine two Christmases ago and I hadn't really used it. I cut my squares before Adam was born because I wanted to make it for him and... it never got done. They've been sitting on my craft table for probably 18 months. BUT I've been feeling really crafty and I did it! Check out my process (and struggles) in a future post!

No comments:

Post a Comment