Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Ilmee Korean and Hobby Town

I've never met a kid whose hair could be so different. Last week, after Adam's bath, I fixed his hair like Prince George's for fun and put him to bed. When he woke up this morning - full on Super Saiyan! Ha ha! It cracks me up!


Speaking of things that crack me up - I was on Pinterest and came across this picture of a cat and thought "that's my kid"! You be the judge:


We stopped by Rusty's dad's house Saturday afternoon to say hi since they just got back from a cruise as well as visit his sister who just had her wisdom teeth out.

Instead of going straight home, we got Korean for dinner - and Adam ate everything! I was super surprised because I'm not even a fan Kim-chi or bean sprouts. I'm really hoping we can expose him to new foods so he's got a wide palate and willing to try new things. Does anyone else hope for this? Maybe it's just the chef in me. After that we swung by Hobby Town, but just to look around, and then to American Signature Furniture to pick out and buy a new dining room set (which is something we've been meaning to do for a long time now). Will I be able to sit and wait until it arrives....



Yesterday, I was playing around with the slow motion on my phone and got an awesome video of Adam walking. I also caught him trying out his recorder from Mexico that Grammy and Grandpa gave him.


ToddlerTime at the Library today. We've moved up from BabyTime since Adam no longer wants to sit in my lap and let me do the arm motions for him. He loved it, especially since our neighbor and her two youngest were there so he was familiar with someone.


Have any of you used Fitness Blender? I just recently found it online and they seem to have tons of workout videos for free! I decided to try some last week and then one of their challenges this week. I've felt great doing them - even though I'm super sore. Hopefully, I can keep it up because I have a lot of extra weight that I never lost from having a baby... and I want to be a good example for Adam.

After one of these workouts, I look over and Adam has learned to drink out of a straw... my straw...

No comments:

Post a Comment