Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Happy Birthday Papa and A Cookie!

I know it's only been a couple of days since my last post, but I've always posted on Wednesdays, and I just can't stop.

Sunday, we went by my parents' house for dinner and the dog. They kept Kirby all week and we needed him back! It turns out EVERYONE could make it, so it was a great time!


We also tried some Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans that Katie and James E. picked up at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I don't like Jelly Beans at all, so I kept track of what everyone was eating. It was hilarious.


Monday, we did grocery shopping as usual. Every week, our deli lady asks if she can give Adam a cookie and this was the first week I caved in. He loved it! I only let him eat half (and threw away the rest so that I wasn't tempted), but he could've eaten it all.


Oh! Adam is officially a toddler! Now that we're back home, he's attempting to walk everywhere, even if he falls most the time. Last night, he went the length of the hallway and I couldn't be more proud! He's like a kid now... not a baby...


Today is my dad's birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He really is the best dad and papa! I made a shirt for Adam for the occasion! (He's crying because I won't let him eat dog food.)

No comments:

Post a Comment