Wednesday, January 28, 2015

It's All Adam And Kirby

This week has really all been about Adam and Kirby. Their relationship has just blossomed and they love playing (and getting in trouble) with each other. We spent a good portion of the week just playing at home and enjoying each other's company.




This weekend my parents came over and spent some time with us.They originally were only going to stay a couple of hours and get back home to cook dinner for my brother who was going to visit. However, they were still over when my brother left work, so we just invited him over too and all had dinner at our favorite BBQ restaurant.


This morning we decided to go visit Nana (my mom) at her preschool, have lunch, and list the old prom dresses online that are in their basement. These dresses are from my sisters and my proms between 8-12 years ago, so it's about time they get out of the basement, so we're hoping to sell them since they've literally only been worn once. Anyway, we spent the entire day her and got home in just enough time to cook dinner for Rusty.

I've been planning on finishing up several of my craft projects the next coming weeks... so expect some posts about that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment