Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sickness Has Struck

We've been very fortunate that Adam hasn't been sick at all since he's been born, until this week that it. Sickness won out in my household and every last one of us caught it. Rusty actually went to the doctor on Tuesday and he's got respiratory pneumonia. I decided not to go to the doctor. I wasn't coughing as much as Rusty and I'm pretty sure I just have a common cold. Adam has been coughing a bit and has a very stuffy nose. I called our pediatrician and after talking for a while, he suggested that I get a cold humidifier for his room and baby vapor rub. As long as Adam doesn't get a fever and doesn't start wheezing, he should just have a common cold too.

Rusty took a couple of days off of work and then worked from home today, so we've all just been laying around, resting, and taking medicine.

Here's a pre-stuffy nose picture:


 Here are also a couple of pictures from the wedding we went to at the beginning of December. The bride recently got her photos back and posted them online. There were two of Adam looking oh, so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment