Wednesday, November 12, 2014

More Milestones

Adam turned seven months old! He is now rolling back to front in addition to front to back! He's started getting a bit of an attitude when it's tummy time, so he would always roll to his back. Imagine his surprise and dismay, when he rolled again and ended right back where he started. He was not a happy camper.

We have had some lovely fall weather this week so Adam, Kirby and I have spent our afternoons on a blanket in the backyard. Adam loves crushing the leaves and watching the wind through the trees.


Adam and I also attended a bridal shower for an old friend. My mom and her mom have been great friends for many, many years. Everyone loved Adam and I had a great time seeing people I haven't seen in forever! Plus, she is going to make a beautiful bride next month. My sister will be their photographer so you know the pictures will turn out great!


Oh, Rusty and I have begun watching The Walking Dead (once Adam is down for the night of course) and it's been really good. I keep having nightmares about zombies, but who doesn't like to be a little frightened now and then. Living in Georgia, it's been really fun to point out the places we've visited.

No comments:

Post a Comment