Wednesday, May 21, 2014

First Church Visit

We visited church for the first time this week! Yay! I have missed my church family, but wanted to wait until Adam had gotten his first set of shots... just in case. He was loved on so much. Our church has a "Nursing Mother" room, so I was able to sit in a dimly lit room with a rocking chair and nurse him so that he wasn't off his schedule.

Another notable thing that happened this week was Adam's sleeping. After our one month check-up, we were "released" from having to wake Adam up at least every four hours to sleep, but instead let him wake and feed on-demand. Adam slept in two, five hour stretches last night!! I'm someone  who needs sleep; I do not function well without sleep. I'm thankful that I have been blessed with a good sleeper so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment