Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Birthday Flowers & Hello

This week was my BIRTHDAY! YAY! 

Before we get to that though - this week, Rusty got out his Game Boy Micro and tried to show Adam how to play. Adam more wanted to watch Rusty play because two buttons and arrows are still too much for him to understand. He loved seeing Mario run around though.


We all know that Adam's favorite song is "Hello" by Adele. As soon as he hears the first note, he gets super excited and prepares to sing. I haven't been able to get much on video because as soon as he sees the camera, he stops. This week, I was able to sneak a pretty good shot though.


Friday was my birthday! Rusty sent me the most beautiful bouquet of flowers. It filled the entire house with the smell of spring!


Rusty and I sat down this week and discussed our favorite words that Adam currently says. He talks so much lately that we don't want to forget the funny interpretations of words. Here are our current favorites:
  • Mumps = Pants
  • Sash = Giraffe
  • Turby = Kirby
  • Momiha! = Kamehameha
  • Bee Boo Bah = Dragon Ball Z
  • Ding-Dong = Gengar
  • Manket = Blanket
  • Momio = Mario
  • YaYa = Grandpa
  • Jeeta = Vegeta
  • F**K = Frog
Last night, I worked on some artwork for Faye's nursery. I've decided to do all pastel colors. I think this will work great with the white furniture we've picked out and is a good pairing with Adam's primary color room. I wanted to put a little video game spin on it like I did for Adam's room too. I love how it's turning out! Now to work on her bedding set and mobile!


One last photo from today. This just shows how patient Kirby is. Adam constantly is hugging, tugging, chasing, and kissing on Kirby and he takes it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment