Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Etsy & Valentine's Day

What a week! Hang in there with me - so much has happened!

First - I'll share some cute Adam stories. Adam has begun lining up his cars where ever he takes them. He can even identify the red ones and the police ones.


Adam is constantly asking Rusty to push him in the car. This week, I got it all on video.


This week, I mailed out my FIRST Etsy order! Oh, didn't I tell you about it? I've started an Etsy store! I've been making baby blankets for friends for a year or so now, so I decided to take those patterns and examples and start a shop. In the week that it's been open, I've gotten one order and two inquires! I'm really excited that it's happened so fast!


For Valentine's weekend, Rusty's mom, Memaw, offered to have Adam spend the night (for the first time), while Rusty and I celebrated Valentine's Day and my birthday! We saw Deadpool in theaters, spent a couple of hours at Reformation Brewery with friends (I, of course, couldn't drink, but it has a great, laid back atmosphere), and ended the day with dinner at Century House Tavern (FANTASTIC!).


Sunday, Rusty dropped me off at church since I had to decorate and he went to his mom's house to get Adam. A family at our church knew that Adam liked trains, so when cleaning out their house, they found and gave Adam the first season of Thomas The Train. Since then, I think we've watched all of the episodes six times each. He LOVES it. This is the first "kid" show we've let him watch (other than Dragon Ball Z).


Today, Adam and I met my parents for lunch for an early birthday meal and then we went off to the courthouse so I could renew my car, There is a playground at the courthouse that my parents' used to watch Adam while I dealt with the car stuff inside.



Overall, it was a great, busy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment