Wednesday, October 1, 2014

New Month, New Adventures

It's October! It's still pretty hot as if its still the summertime, but I'm not complaining - I am not a fan of the cold. Got Adam a new shirt in celebration of Uncle James coming over to spend the night. I made brownies too from a family recipe (but Adam didn't get any of it).


Adam also got a new jacket that is so adorable. I've gotten many responses through FB and IG about it. I got it, his "Uncle" shirt and many other clothes this week from a children's only consignment shop. It is one of the best I've been to because none of the clothes have stains or tears (which is asking a lot for second-hand baby clothes).


We were able to see Nana and my sister this week for lunch as well as Grammy and Grandpa, who brought Adam some new pjs! Speaking of pjs, instead of just getting fussy when he's tired, he's started laying his head on whomever is holding him. I like this way a lot more than whining.


Adam has started the bubble blowing faze and he sill not stop. He does it while playing. He does it with his paci in. It's very entertaining.


Also, because it was a slow week, I decided to make an indoor pool for Adam in the kitchen sink. I stuck him in his bathing suit that he didn't grow into for the summer, so never really got to use and gave him a spatula. Wouldn't you know it, he learned to splash and now we're seeing him splash during bath time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment