Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Kirby's Birthday!

This week we celebrated Kirby's birthday! October 26th, our little pup turned three years old! We received this guy for Christmas the first year we were married from my mother-in-law. He is the sweetest puppy you'll ever meet! He doesn't care much for toys other than his rope, so I got him a bacon bone. He didn't leave that bone alone until it was completely gone!


 Being a stay-at-home mom, I decided to volunteer my time this week for the neighborhood. With Halloween just around the corner, our neighborhood is having a party tomorrow. It will be really fun when Adam is in elementary school, but they needed helpers to clean and decorate. Since I'm at home, I decided to volunteer for the cleaning since it was happening in the morning. I was able to meet the president of our HOA board as well as some other neighbors. Adam was not having it, but he was dressed to represent Rusty's alma mater.


We attended our former high school's (yes, Rusty and I attended high school together though we didn't date at the time) marching band competition. Rusty was in the band along with a lot of my friends, so we met up with several of our friends to listen to the better bands. Turns out the exhibition band was from University of West Georgia (MY alma mater) and they were incredible. I wish I had gone to see them when I was still in school.


Oh, and Uncle James bought Adam a new paci.


No comments:

Post a Comment