Wednesday, August 6, 2014

HUGE CHANGES

Ok, so crazy things this week! Rusty and I have been keeping it hush, hush in case something fell through - we closed on a house! That's right! July 31st we finalized and closed on our first house. It's been a whirlwind of emotions (mostly stress), but we did it. Now there are so many things running through my head because I'll be doing most of the packing since Rusty will be at work at the same time as pacifying the little one. We need to set up utilities, get furniture moved over, paint, clean carpets... and it goes on and on. BUT we're still so excited for yet another chapter in our lives.


So yesterday, we had a painter come to give an estimate. I want all new paint before we move in, so since we have almost a month before our lease is up in our apartment, it makes sense to do it first. The poor baby couldn't wait though for the painter though and was just too tired. Wait to do in a house with zero furniture - just stick him on a blanket on the floor.


Another big change, albeit not as big as buying a house, is that I donated almost a foot of hair this week! My hair grew so much over my pregnancy (I had it cut twice) that I needed it cut yet again. I decided that my hair will always grow back so why not help someone else out. It is still surprisingly wrong.


No comments:

Post a Comment