Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Licking

...and the licking begins. You heard that right. Adam has entered into a phase where he is licking EVERYTHING! Rusty and I have had to adjust the way we hold him just so we don't get licked. I look over and Adam is licking Kirby's nose from the Bumbo - and that dog didn't move one inch. It is the funniest thing I've ever experienced with him. It keeps us laughing.


My parents will be visiting my grandparents in Florida next week, so they asked if I could send an updated picture. That means an impromptu photoshoot for Adam. I put him in one of his cutest outfits - I absolutely love overalls on babies and kids - and started shooting with a cute blanket Mrs. Gale gave me at a baby shower. I think they turned out way cute!


Everything isn't always smooth sailing. We've had some issues with naptime. Adam refuses to nap without being held - but at night, he sleeps in his bassinet with no issues. Everyone keeps telling me to cherish the moments and I love to watch him sleep, but having to stay sitting for hours a day is getting old. We're working on that issue, but for now, I'm getting some cute sleeping shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment