Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Photoshoot Time!

Two events happened this week - so I'll talk about Kirby first. Our poor puppy has been a trooper through this whole "new baby" process. You can tell he loves Adam, maybe they speak each other's language through licking, but he is also getting a lot less attention then he used to. Well, we spent yesterday for just him - getting a haircut! Kirby is a miniature schnauzer, which means he is hypoallergenic (good since Rusty is allergic to dogs) but which also means that he has hair - not fur. It will continue to grow without shedding. Luckily, my mother-in-law, Adams's Memaw, does this for a living. She grooms, trains and shows this breed, so I get free grooming! You'll agree that this pup looks tons better!


 We also did Adam's three month photoshoot (I will update this post with his pictures when they are edited)! We had a great time with Katie Cooper Photography (which as I've mentioned is my talented sister). We again did it in our apartment so Adam was more relaxed. We used Mrs. Gale's blanket again and because our back door is a giant window, we were able to use natural light.

Update: We got Adam's picture's back and they are so amazing! She captures his personality every time! It is hard to choose which images to show, but I will try. I can't wait for the prints and maybe I'll get a canvas too. It is so amazing to see how much he's changed and how much he's stayed the same all at once.



No comments:

Post a Comment