Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Rolling Over and Bumbo

This week Adam got to meet one more great-grandmother. Rusty's mother and her mother came over to meet him for the first time. She has been wanted to meet him for a while, but has actually been in the hospital herself for being sick. Once she got out, she decided she wanted to be 100% before seeing him so she wouldn't be tired and would be able to hold him. Great decision. As she held him, Adam was the most talkative I've ever seen him. He also smiled and laughed which completely made her day. I'm so glad she has gotten better and has come to visit.

That visit completed Adam's introduction to all of his living, great-grandparents. I'm so excited that Adam has these five great-grandparents and I know that he has blessed their lives (trust me, they've all told me multiple times).



Milestone alert: Adam also rolled over this week! Here's what went down. I put him on his stomach for "Tummy Time" after his breakfast, then I left his room to grab my pumping gear from the bathroom (my routine is to pump during tummy time). I came back and that little baby was on his back! At first I was afraid that Kirby had knocked him over, but Kirby was in the living room when I looked around. Yay for kicking that milestone's booty at ten weeks old!

This week I purchased a Bumbo that was recommended to me by many other mommies. Adam loves it and I love it. He likes to sit and watch me work around the house and I can work around the house without having to hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment