Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sad Baby Meme

This week was a pretty low-key week, which I was thankful for. One notable milestone was that Adam slept SEVEN hours and has been for the last couple of days! That's right folks, SEVEN HOURS! I've said it before, but I'm so thankful that God blessed me with a good sleeper. Everyone has told me that my next won't be, but right now, I have no complaints.

As the days go by, Adam is more and more like Rusty, in looks and personality. Slowly he is becoming goofier, which for those of you who know his dad, know where he gets it. They look so similar too - there is no question about who this baby belongs to.


We also spent some time with my family, which was enjoyable as it always was. This time however, my sister (the photographer) took this fantastic picture that has now been used as a meme for our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment