Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Poop, Poop Everywhere

We are fortunate to live right next to a huge park, so we've been walking the trail there this last week. We're hoping to kick up our walking/exercise to helpfully see the pounds begin to drop off. We also walked our neighborhood for the first time this week too. Here's the thing though - Kirby is the laziest dog you may every meet. We got about halfway through our walk before Kirby stopped, laid in the middle of the sidewalk and would budge. We decided to turn back at this point, but Kirby still wouldn't move. We had to carry him the rest of the way... I thought dogs loved long walks...  Adam just slept the whole time. That's what happens when he is put in the carrier.



Poop. One day last week Adam was in his highchair and we were eating lunch. We were doing formula and baby food. Lunch is over so I take him out of the highchair and hold him in my lap while I gather up the leftovers. We stand. I look down... poop. Poop on him, poop on me and poop all over one of our dining room chairs. It was pretty disgusting. I ran upstairs and stuck him in the tub with all of his clothes on. I took off my clothes, threw them in the washer. Once I got us squared away, we came back downstairs and I began scrubbing my chair. After a good five minutes of constant scrubbing, I believe I got it all out and no one will know which chair is the poop chair. I'm sure some of my other mommies out there have similar stories. I can now be empathetic instead of just sympathetic to you all.

One last thing - the 7th was Grandparent's Day! Adam is so blessed to have five grandparents plus five great grandparents. Although I sent a FB shout out, here I go again: Happy Grandparent's Day to Memaw, Nana, Papa, Grammy and Grandpa!

No comments:

Post a Comment