Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Finger Paints and Greedy Goats

Last week, as part of our Fall Activities Calendar, I decided to let Adam finger paint. It was a huge mess - and yet, that made it a huge success!


Adam turned 18 months old! This is probably the last half birthday we'll be so excited about, but it still shocks me as to how much he's growing.


Another fall activity we did was having brinner (breakfast for dinner) with Pumpkin Pancakes. Even Rusty loved them (he's more of a waffle guy).


The next day, it was apple cinnamon cookies!!


Yesterday, Adam and I picked up Emma and we met my mom with her preschool at a pumpkin patch. Adam was able to pick out a pumpkin, feed goats, ride a hayride, mine for "gems", play in a giant corn box (think sandbox but with corn), and meet a "pioneer woman". He had so much fun (and so did I)!





Afterwards, we stopped by my parents' house because my grandparents from Florida are staying for the week. We picked up some lunch and Adam got to spend some special time with his great-grandparents.


Today, when we got out of the car at the library for Toddler Time, we got two see two beautiful deer running down the street - in the middle of town!


No comments:

Post a Comment